I should’ve posted it Last January 2018
2018 teached me a lot
What I have learned so far ..
1. Most Important Have time for God always.
2. You need to be mindful about yourself how you see yourself reflects on how others sees you .
3. Don’t undervalue yourself know your strengths not to compare it to other people but to look how far you’ve become to end up undervalued.
4. Don’t depend your happiness/clarity to a person, work , relationship. Nobody’s permanent. Find it , look for it. What you need is peace something that is long lasting. I find it in Jesus
.5. Happiness is just a feeling and if you chase feelings you know it would’nt last. ¯\(ツ)/¯ meh
6. Look for a lasting commitment. We will get old someday , lose our shape, beauty is fading people will get bored to your face — it’s the harsh truth.
😀 😀 What will you do about it ?
7. People will get impressed once or twice and get bored . Why waste, time to impress them ?
8. Be true to yourself / be who you needed to be Surround and be with people who needs you. Have a purpose each day .
9. Teach — teach people imparting someone what you have. By giving, you didn’t know you are acquiring more . Teach especially in children ” I am teaching kids to play music instrument I find it fulfilling. You’ll never know what potential they can have , someday .
10. Be a part of someones success– Don’t ignore a needy if you have something you can offer.
11. Don’t let go of long term commitment. For temporary happiness
12.Set a goal- If you feel tired , rest. Don’t push yourself so hard —
13. If you feel sad it’s just a feeling it come and go eat something or do something worth while.
14. People are continuously bored it is not your responsibility to entertain them .unless you are an entertainer I’m sure you don’t wanna be like that.
15. Look inside you seek what you need for improvement.16. It’s all in your mind – Some times we hoard trash inside our head